Delving deeper into your personal style
Successful relationships are essential when it comes to successful business. The way people work with those around them has a direct impact on the productivity and profitability of an organisation.
As such, it’s crucial that everyone investing in building good relationships. Discovery Full Circle enhances self-understanding through insightful personal feedback from the people with whom you need great relationships.
Words are words, promises are promises, only performance is reality.
What is Discovery Full Circle?
Discovery Full Circle is a powerful tool which offers 360-degree feedback in a way that’s positive and motivates people to take action to improve relationships. Our Discovery Full Circle Profile is a goldmine of information, bringing to life how members of a team really see each other, what that means for the effectiveness of the team, and putting in place action plans to improve relationships.
Watch the video to understand how Discovery Full Circle could work for your organisation
Interested in learning more?
Then get in touch with us today to discuss your Full Circle requirements.
Who is Discovery Full Circle for?
If you work closely with others, you’ll know that sometimes you don’t appear to your colleagues the way you think you do – or even wish you could. Even in the most effective relationships, things can go unsaid for fear of offending others. However, without positive relationships at the heart of your business, it will be a challenge to make your mark in any industry.
If you, your team, or your organisation could benefit from more productive working relationships, then this unique relationship feedback tool is what you need. You’ll soon learn how to:
How does Discovery Full Circle work?
Insights Discovery Full Circle is based on the same principles as Insights Discovery but goes further, by allowing you to learn how others see your preferences and behaviours.
Once you’ve completed the Insights Discovery evaluator, your personally selected feedback group which can be from 2 to 12 people, are invited to complete a short Insights Discovery Full Circle evaluator about you.
The input is consolidated into a Discovery Full Circle profile, which provides you with;
- Characteristics based on Self Perception
- Discovery Colour Dynamics
- Characteristics based on Feedback Group’s Perception
- Insights Discovery Full Circle Wheel
- Insights Discovery Full Circle Colour Distribution
- Perception Comparison
- Personal Comments (which can be names or anonymous)
- Tips for connecting
- Feedback Group Wheel Positions
The information gathered provides a profile that combines self-perception with the perceptions of the Feedback Group and uses the Insights Discovery System as a framework to compare and contrast these perspectives. The unique style and focus of the Profile are also designed to encourage and support both one-to-one and group dialogues, in group learning forums and/or in coaching sessions.
INTERESTED IN USING THIS TOOL?
Then get in touch with us today to find out how we can help.
How can you use Discovery Full Circle?
This tool gets right to the heart of even the most difficult relationships. Handled with care, relationship-based feedback can be an invaluable workplace resource. It’s ideal for:
We focus on helping individuals and teams to use the feedback to drive simple actions that improve productive relationships and the business.
What’s the impact of Discovery Full Circle?
The most highly skilled teams in the world can still be beset by difficult relationships.
Discovery Full Circle takes feedback that can be difficult to hear and translates it into positive action – improving team relationships, increasing communication and collaboration, and helping everyone become as effective as they can be in the workplace.
- Individuals get a broader perspective of how they are perceived by others.
- Increased awareness by senior management that they too have development needs.
- More reliable feedback to senior managers about their performance.
- Gaining acceptance of the principle of multiple stakeholders as a measure of performance.
- Encouraging more open feedback — new insights.
- Clarify to employee’s critical performance aspects.
- Opens feedback and gives people a more rounded view of performance than they had previously.
- Identifying strengths that can be used to the best advantage of the business.
- Raised the self-awareness of people managers of how they personally impact upon others – positively and negatively.
- Focused agenda for development that encourages line managers to discuss development issues.
For more details please download the information sheets.